Ever since I posted this outfit, I've basically been re-inventing variations of this tee + skirt combo because it's so quick and easy. Follow my recipe for your next in-a-hurry need-an-outfit moment.
- 1 part cool tee. No lame phrases.
- 1 part comfty printed pencil skirt. (All of the above are from Target.)
- Add a dash of fun statement jewelry, like a spiky necklace.
- Throw in a bold shoe to bring out the flavor of the print in the skirt. (Can substitute for simple strappy heel, depending on taste.)
Reasons Why Tee + Printed Pencil Skirt Works:
1. The pencil skirt has more of a corporate feel, bringing the casualness of a tee up a notch, in my opinion. Of course any skirt will do, but I think the pencil printed skirt polishes the look a bit.
2. Tees are so comfortable. And it's hot.
3. It's a look that is fun, without trying too hard.
Hope everyone is having a fabulous week!! xoxo