- I felt the need to DIY this veil and wear my favorite cape shirt today... mastering the generic not-really-dressed-up-as-something-particular for Halloween moment. DIY tutorial for veil is by A Pair and Spare, which you can find here. She has the best DIYs!! And my friend Sabrina is her photog sometimes too which is cool!
- Danielle's free Halloween printables are everything. Love these! If you need a last minute spruce for tonight's decor, these are the way to go.
- I'm obsessed with the Halloween decor by Waiting on Martha here. Amazing.
- Speaking of DIYs, I've been dying over my friend Jessie's ikea hack. Seriously you have to check it out. Totally thinking of doing this for my office.
- Julie knocked it out of the park with this sweatshirt roundup!! Um, I legit need them all. Clearly I am a fan of the sweatshirt trend right now, and these do not disappoint. So good! Good price ranges too.
- Remember my Last Call by Neiman Marcus post recently, when they got in all the new shoe merch??? Well, this is important so listen up! TODAY they got in their new BAGS. Like, Valentino, Celine, Balenciaga and more. Check to see if your Last call location is participating. This isn't online, you have to go in person. I can't make this sale but let me know if you find something and make sure to use the hashtag #LCfinds!!
Lastly, on a blogging housekeeping note... I am THISCLOSE to swapping from blogger to wordpress... I've been debating this change forever. Anyone have an opinion on this matter? Any bloggers recommend for/against this swap?
*Apologies for the double blogger crime by posting not only an instagram photo but a selfie instagram photo. Time sensitive pieces get a pass right? Will I get written up for this?