I know I wore color at some point during May and June … but these happened to be a few of my favorite looks. What can I say – I love black and white! (My last roundup had a lot of black and white too! Whoops!)
More importantly, let’s discuss SALES! Everyone knows, the best months to shop are the J months. January, June and July!! I seriously take this shopping truth to heart and do most of my shopping during this time. I think the key to sale shopping is to stock up on great basics that you’d need anyway, or to just enjoy the 70% off random crazy finds. Example: I get great simple dresses now that I can wear all year, (basics), and then also troll Net-a-porter for the fun wacky finds. Below are the sales I’ve been shopping.
JULY 4 SALES:
- Net-A-Porter - The sale rack is getting crazy y’all. I like to just click on the sale link and then sort from lowest price to highest. SALE20 for extra 20% off sale might still work … Made another purchase while writing this……. !!!!! #OccupationalHazard
- LOFT - 50% off EVERYTHING. I shopped it already and got some goods! Ends today July 3rd, so hurry!
- Gap - Up to 60% off in stores and online.
- Asos – I got some basics like this and fun beach stuff. Lots of new sale items and extra July 4 discounts!
- Zappos – I stocked up on swimsuits on sale, mostly because zappos has free overnight shipping and needed these before July 4th weekend. Always amazing when the package shows up 20 hours after ordering. I love you Zappos.
Outfit 1 Details: Rent the Runway, Outfit 2 Details: Top: Target Merona - ON SALE, Skort: Tibi “Anson Draped Skort” found on sale here (sold out on tibi.com), Shoes: Tibi Ivy Heel (different color), Bag: Gucci, Necklace: Zara old favorite, Sunnies: Armani stolen from Charles, Watch: Michael Kors Outfit 3 Details: Jumpsuit: BB Dakota (also in white, I ordered 1 size up and took in top, last seen here), Vest Dress: BB Dakota (last seen here), Heels: Tibi (old, love these with similar low heel on sale!), Sunnies: Valentino, Pearl Cuff:Zara, Rings: Cartier and new Henri Bendel Pave Bar Harness Ring which is my latest favorite, Phone Case: Amazon Outfit 4 Details: Shirt: Carven lookalike I found on eBay a while back, Skirt: Darling c/o, Heels: Michael Antonio, Sunnies: Amazon, Bag: Gigi New York c/o Bungalow Clothing