As promised, I’m bringing you 50 gift ideas under $50 today! Woo-whee! This is a big one. There are some pretty creative ideas, and MOST offer FREE SHIPPING! My blogging buddy Danielle at Lou What Wear is writing the same post today so make sure to check her 50 ideas out as well here. I hope you enjoy! xo
For the ladies:
- 3 month Birchbox subscription gift card – fabulous idea!
- This amazing macaron Starbucks mug – obsessed!
- I have these naughty/nice socks and highly recommend.
- This reversible tote comes in SEVEN color combos and is an absolute fabulous item to own. I have it in black/white.
- Cupcakes and Cashmere At Home. On my Amazon wishlist.
- Everyone loves a blanket scarf, and this one is reversible!
- Louboutin nail polish. Need I say more?
- For your donut-loving friend.
- Is it weird that I need this fashion coloring book from Neiman Marcus?
- How cute are these monogrammed scalloped clutches? I found them on Etsy for only $19! Shop it here.
- Travel-sized drybar kit. Anyone would love this!
- This ginger gar watercolor print is so gorgeous and only $15! Pick up a frame for it and you have a really thoughtful handmade gift.
- If you have as many lipsticks as I do, you need this.
- I could write a whole post on why this makeup remover mitt is actually a genius stocking stuffer or small gift. It does everything it promises.
- These earrings are only $12 and come in 5 color options. Perfect!
- These agate barrettes are my favorite and such a wonderful handmade gift.
- Predicting that this will be the mug of instagram this year.
- I love my bare minerals Pop of Passion oil balms – great gift idea.
- Cutest winter pjs.
For the Fellas:
- Personalized golf balls temporarily reduced at golfballs.com – thanks to Charles for recommending this one!
- This garment bag is perfect for his suits on-the-go. On major sale! Also love this monogrammed one on Etsy.
- 2 words. Non. Iron. This non-iron shirt by Nordstrom seems to have a cult following. Clocks in barely under the $50 mark.
- Cozy mocassin slippers. You know he’d wear ’em. Or these.
- Tech-friendly running gloves.
- Charles seems to be oddly obsessed with the idea of this wooden baseball game.
- I know exactly what your brother-in-law needs. A subscription to bacon. Every month. You’re welcome brother-in-law. (Note: this one is $50 just for one month.)
- For a less pricey bacon gift … BACON CANDLE! … or lip balm!
- “Sawdust is man glitter.” LOL
For Him or Her:
- This is so cool! A fabulous address embosser for only $30 + free shipping. Awesome for a hostess gift or even mom or dad’s stocking!
- This emoji magnet set cracks me up.
- These S’well bottles are all the rage right now – they keep your drink cold for 24 hours or hot for 12! And they look super chic.
Hostess gift ideas:
- My sister found this awesome oil and vinegar cruet set – so neat! I recently read somewhere that olive oil should be the new standard bottle of wine hostess gift and I agree. Everyone always needs olive oil!
- Ok, these gorgeous holiday cookies have to be the best holiday hostess gift.
- This Kate Spade ornament is so pretty.
- OMG the popovers from Neiman Marcus can be all yours!
- Monogrammed soap. Why not?
- This little menu really is the perfect hostess gift. Love the little crab.
- How nice are these Kate Spade picture frames? And under $50!
- These snowflake marshmallows are too cute. Do yourself a favor and just order several of these and you’re set on all hostess /small gift needs!
- Birchwood Pine candle by Nest. The best.
- These monogrammed jewelry boxes are super fun and the price is so unexpected!
- These Moon & Lola mirrored pet ornaments are so cute. They’re even on Oprah’s Favorite Things List – make sure to check out her whole list! (Although many of those gifts aren’t under $50.)
- “Macarons for breakfast” – “Paris is Always a Good Idea” – The phrases on these pencils are fabulous.
- Speaking of pretty pencils, “What Would Blair Waldorf Do?“