My #1 FAVORITE way to ease the transition into spring, is … to layer a shirt under sleeveless dresses or shirts!
- Jackie’s striped sweater has a nautical spring/summer feel but is still warm enough for current temps.
- Monic’s floral skirt is a nod to spring, while the long-sleeved top keeps her warm.
- Alex is wearing long-sleeves and pants, but the floral print and white palette bring the whole look into spring.
- Kacie is using one of my favorite transition-to-spring looks: a leather jacket over a maxi dress. So effortless! You don’t have to show any leg just yet, and you can stay warm. Win, win!
- Megan’s look simply eliminated winter tights. Pick any of your favorite winter outfits, and just lose the tights. Bare some leg!
- In my look, I added the white button-up top under the dress for a little more coverage. I also almost styled it with a belt over boyfriend jeans, which could have also worked.
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed this week’s #Styled6Ways! Make sure to follow along on instagram.