The first official day of spring was last week, & I wanted to share a few things on my to-do list for the season!
Things I’m looking forward to for spring:
- Enjoying some meals in our new backyard. (Need to get some new patio furniture! Does anyone have any great recommendations?)
- Going for evening walks in great weather with new neighborhood friends.
- Incorporating white jeans & sandals into my everyday rotation. (Why are white jeans so much more fun than regular jeans?) Loving these I just got.
- Taking advantage of the beautiful weather and going to some new parks with William.
- I am on a major beauty / skincare kick right now for some reason, so I’m looking forward to updating my makeup routine for the new season. (Still doing a little research on what I want to change. Thinking I need a new signature lip color and maybe a new mascara. Oh, and I need to get some brush cleaner. Whoops!)
- Speaking of beauty – I just splurged on several major new hair products because my mane has needed some TLC lately. Can’t wait to try this leave in treatment that I’ve heard great things about.
- Enjoy the local Cherry Blossom Festival, going on now! The trees are just now starting to really bloom and I just love seeing them all. You can look at the festival calendar here. We are still trying to decide what all events we want to do.
Thank you for stopping by today! xo
Thank you to Erin for the pics.