Today I’m sharing another roundup of some of my favorite pieces lately. This Dagne Dover clutch is the perfect little size and it matches my favorite bow heels perfectly. (Note: the bow heels are on major sale now, they went from $138 to $80 to $31. What?! Sizes almost gone though.) And this lavender dress has been on repeat for church especially. It is by Sail to Sable – a brand I’ve been really loving lately for great quality and flattering fits. (I’m still wearing the fringe dress, also by Sail to Sable, probably way too often. But it’s so fun!)
A few other things I’m loving lately:
- My good friend Laura just opened her new booth at Interiors Market in Atlanta (55 Bennett St. SW), and I am over the moon excited for her! You can visit LauraNayInteriors.com to get in touch about interior design services, or go give her a follow on instagram @LauraNayInteriors.
- I tried this “cauliflower pasta” last night and couldn’t get over how good it was! I’ll be honest, I really wasn’t expecting it to be super amazing, but I wanted to give it a shot. It really was DELICIOUS. I used Rao’s Homemade marinara sauce instead of the one she suggested, & it was fantastic.
- I love podcasts and am always looking for a new one to get into. Usually business ones are more my speed – Being Boss is the only one I listen to consistently. However yesterday I downloaded a Joel Osteen episode (the one titled “Right On Time”) while getting ready for church, and I thought it was fantastic.
- The Nordstrom Anniversary sale opens to the public this Friday at 12am PST. If you aren’t familiar, this is when Nordstrom temporarily offers new fall merchandise (think: this season’s newest boots & coats, etc.) for a discounted price. The price goes back to normal after August 6th. Many popular items already sell out during the cardholder access time period, which is now. I am not a cardholder so I haven’t done a ton of peeking into the sale yet, but I have heard from blogger friends that this year’s sale isn’t quite as good as previous years. I’m still going to be looking into it though, and will share any must-see deals.
- If you have a small kiddo like I do and love reading together, make sure to follow this new instagram account – she gives a mix of fashion and book recommendations! I’m so excited to follow along!
On a housekeeping note, the URL for this blog will soon be changing! No more TiffanyStyleBlog dot com soon. I’m doing a little rebrand (long overdue), so stay tuned for the changes. You may have noticed a new layout here already, I hope you like it! Let me know if you find any kinks! Once the new site is live, you will always be automatically forwarded to it, even if you type in “tiffanystyleblog.com” so it should be a pretty seamless transition. *Fingers crossed.
Thank you for stopping by today and Happy Monday!! xo
Photos by Erin